Saturday, August 9, 2008

Adventures in Flash

I'm not a huge fan of flash photography. Actually, that's not completely true; I don't mind flash, as long as it doesn't look too flashy...if that makes sense. It's been a long time since I really played around with a mounted flash - probably back when I was taking photography classes in college.

So this morning, since it was storming and I had zero motivation to do anything I needed to be doing (i.e. cleaning, cooking, trimming dog nails...the list goes on) - I pulled out my flash and decided to play around with it. Among the first shots I took, I got something like this:

Rather than say "oops" and hit the delete button, I took a good look and decided I liked the ghost of Peyton look and continued shooting. Once I loaded all my shots on my computer, I decided to have a little fun and ended up with these fun and funky shots of the spotties...just something a little colorful and different on a rainy day.















No comments: