Sunday, September 21, 2008

NADAC Weekend

Well, Indy and I survived a rather long and tiring weekend! We had a two day NADAC trial on Friday and Saturday night in Ocala. It was definitely not our best weekend Q-wise, but we did have some pretty nice runs, and other than some rain early on Saturday the weather was beautiful.

The little spotted monster stayed at home this weekend - as much as I like taking him along, I couldn't bear the thought of two nights without sleep - since last time he decided the hotel was not for sleeping. I really do need to work with him though, so he'll probably come along for the next trial.

I hope to post a few videos soon, but in the meantime here are some random pictures from this weekend. Poor Indy - she was so tired that she slept most of the day on Saturday. I don't think she was very happy with my attempts to take pictures... :)



















No comments: