Thursday, October 30, 2008

Shopping!

The spotties love cleanrun.com...every time I go shopping for just the one item I *need* (using that term loosely), I always end up getting a few extra fun things for them.

Peyton thinks the toys are cool, but the box opening is pretty fun too... :)




Ooooh...for me?



Yay!





He's gotten pretty good at opening boxes...



Look, there's a snake in the box!



I-want-I-want-I-want...



NOW!



Please?



He decided there *had* to be more for him - naughty spotty. :)



I think Peyton has a new favorite tug...he *loves* the snake bottle wrapper. I also got him one of the new tugs that you stuff food in - I tried it with a little swiss cheese, but I don't think he knew what to do with it. I'll have to experiment with some different yummies and see if he get's the idea. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is just to cute, his 'now' face is awsome. Payton needs to write a book on doggy facial epressions and what they mean for clueless owners.

Kim said...

Oooh, good idea! I keep telling him he needs to get a job (to support his shopping habits of course)! :)