Monday, January 19, 2009

Bayfront Trip!

Since it was a beautiful Sunday afternoon, we took Peyton to one of my favorite spots - Bayfront Park in downtown Sarasota.

It was really breezy though and I think Peyton almost flew away...check out them ears!





At one point, I thought maybe his ears flew off...



Nope, there they are!





But then they disappeared again, and out came the tongue...




It's been a while since we've taken Peyton down to the Bayfront, since usually it can be a little stimulus-overload. Today however, he did really well...there were tons of dogs and kids running all over the place, but he was a very good spotty.

Of course, he did get a lot of treats... :)




Good catch!



And finally some fun pics of some of the other park-goers...I especially love the last one.







3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, my little Miss Trixie has the same collar Payton has on :) The pics of him getting his cookies are very cute.

Lisa said...

A little different weather than we enjoyed here in Pittsburgh yesterday! If it weren't for the fact that my "spotties" had such fun in the snow, I would be jealous of your day at the park! Love Peyton's ear action. What a handsome boy!

GS Counselor: said...

Yay!