Saturday, April 25, 2009

Peanut Butter Fun

Peyton's birthday treat was frozen yogurt with some peanut butter. Really the PB was for me...I *love* me some PB faces! He thought it was all very yummy, but says that he really wanted a cake like his friend Tess got for her birthday. *Sigh* doesn't it stink when another dog-mom is cooler than you? :)

Anyway, here are a couple PB faces - I've got some more that I'll share later. Today was bath day for the spotties (much to Peyton's dismay) and I'm exhausted!






(That was Peyton's snake imitation!)

8 comments:

Jenn said...

Peyton - what is this about Tess getting cake for her birthday???? I think my mom is trying to keep something from me! I love PB too - but CAKE?!?! I never get cake for my birthday.
--steeler

Lisa said...

Wow, what tongue action! Peanut butter faces are hysterical. I don't know how you manage to take these photos at just the right moment!

Kim said...

Steeler: I know!! Those spotty girls have all the fun...I think our moms need some training! :)

Jenn said...

Peyton - I will try to send the mind waves to the humans ... but I don't think we should count on much. If I could just find a way to C/T my mom I am sure she would do better! Did you see that Tess and Jazz got EASTER Baskets?!?!?! I didn't get an easter basket (I would have settled for the easter bunny)

Kim said...

I didn't get an Easter basket either!! I'm about ready to pack my bags and head north...what cha' think?? Wouldn't Lisa be surprised if she found us spotty boys on her doorstep...we could have some FUN at her house! :)

Jenn said...

That sounds like a great idea! I bet Tess and Jazz would be a lot of fun! I like girls so this could really work out! Plus they do agility there too ya know!

Anonymous said...

Cute puppy faces!
-Liza

Lisa said...

Bring it on, boys! We've got plenty of lovin' and spoilin' to go around at our house!! The girls can show the boys how to wrap your humans around your little paw and get whatever you want :)