Thursday, June 4, 2009

Presenting...

The brand new Simply Spotted Photography blog! Please check it out at www.simplyspottedblog.com - it's still a bit of a work in progress, but so far I'm loving the new look.

For my spotty dog fans - no worries - The House of Spots is here to stay! The focus will just be shifting slightly to include more training thoughts and general updates on life with the spotties. Of course I'll still be sharing lots of pictures, but this way those who are only interested in seeing my recent work will not have to suffer through all of my long training ramblings and videos. And for those of you who enjoy my ramblings, well...you'll be getting more of them! :)

And speaking of spotty dog training, I have several updates to share and lots of fun things happening in the next few months that I'm really looking forward to. Now that my new blog has launched, the spotties will be back here very soon!

No comments: