As many of you already know, we are *big* Honest Kitchen fans here in spotty land. We're very excited to announce that we are now part of the Honest Kitchen Allies program! What does that mean? Well, it basically means that we get to continue spreading the word about Honest Kitchen, but we now have literature, samples, and coupons to share with our friends!
I've been feeding The Honest Kitchen dehydrated foods for over 5 years. Before that, I tried several brands of premium kibble, raw diets, and even home cooked, but none of them turned out to be the best option for us. And I understand that every pet is different and there are a number of good options when it comes to feeding so I'm just sharing our experience with The Honest Kitchen, which has been nothing but positive.
There are a lot of great reasons to love this company, but *my* top three are:
1. 100% human grade food produced in a human food facility. For real!
2. High quality ingredients including free-range chicken and hormone-free turkey.
3. Quality *and* convenience - It's super easy to prepare and is perfect for traveling! Just add warm water and in 5 minutes you're done! This is why I failed at home cooking. Betty Crocker, I am not. :)
I could go on and on, but here's the really good stuff...
1. Coupons: Click here for $2 off a 2,3, or 4 lb box of food or $5 off a 7 or 10 lb box of food redeemable online or at a store near you.
2. Samples: Please feel free to send me an e-mail at agilespots(at)aol.com if you would like a few samples. And for my local agility friends, I usually keep a few on hand, and I'll also be bringing a bunch to our upcoming SOTC agility trial in September.
3. For more goodies, you can become a fan of The Honest Kitchen on Facebook, and sign up for their newsletter online at www.thehonestkitchen.com. They often have fun contests and will occasionally offer freebies including free shipping, which is great for those of us on the other side of the country! (The Honest Kitchen is located in San Diego, CA).
And since no post is complete without pictures, Peyton was more than happy to pose with all of our Honest Kitchen samples. He says "Yum! All for me??"
But in true Peyton fashion, he couldn't resist trying to sneak off with a few. Naughty, naughty spotty. :)
As usual, Indy takes modeling very seriously. She wouldn't dare try to sneak a sample...of course, she was giving me some pretty convincing sad eyes. :)
The spotties have tried all of the Honest Kitchen foods and I like to rotate them on occasion for variety, but they are currently eating Embark (Indy can't have grains) and Keen. I'm looking forward to their newest grain-free food, Zeal, which is coming soon and made with (human grade) dehydrated fish fillets!
And for the record, we do not sell Honest Kitchen food. We do not profit from sharing the Honest Kitchen love. We do receive a discount on food, but are under no formal obligation to endorse them. We do so because we think they are an awesome company. That's all!
Thank you Honest Kitchen for letting us be a part of your Allies program!