Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pizza Party!

Well I'm a little behind, but Pongo had his birthday pizza party this Sunday. For the record, none of my guys ever get to eat pizza - generally they have very healthy diets. But since this was Pongo's 14th birthday, we thought he deserved something special. :)

Needless to say, he was very excited...



And we even got a little bit of a funny smile...



And then the bug eyes came out!



Pongo says "yuuuuumy!"



Pizza must give the spotties crazy eyes...



Peyton says "but what about me??"



"I want pizza too...puleeeeeze!"



Poor Peyton was very disappointed - no pizza for him.



Pongo may be slowing down a bit these days, but he sure can gobble up pizza - and anything else food related for that matter! He really is my special boy and I can only hope that we can celebrate several more birthdays together. :)

No comments: