Monday, November 24, 2008

Almost December!

While looking at my calendar today, I realized December is just one week away. Yikes - where does the time go??

It also occurred to me that if I'm going to do my own Christmas cards this year, I need to get busy!

I really want to do a custom card with the spotties, but I'm thinking that a group photo might be next to impossible. I'll give it a try, but I might need to apply a little creative thinking as the spotties can be less than cooperative when it comes to taking group shots. :)

And just for a little inspiration, I found a few pictures that I've used for cards in the past. These were taken in 2005 - Pongo was 11 and Indy was 1 1/2, I think.

As usual, Indy was less than amused...although, I have to say she looks absolutely adorable sporting her little rein-dog antlers! :)






And one more shot of my favorite Grinch - Indy Claus. :)


No comments: