Sunday, November 16, 2008

Seeing Spots!

I made another trip up to Ocala this weekend - this time it was to photograph the Mid-Florida Dalmatian Club's Specialty Show on Friday evening. It was fun...I saw a lot of gorgeous spotties, and got to meet some real nice Dal folk.

I just finished uploading a couple hundred photos, and have a few hundred more to go, but I'll share some of my early favorites. The third spotty down should look familiar... :)










On Saturday morning, I headed back over to the show grounds to take some more pictures at the all-breed show. This time I ran into a few familiar faces from SOTC - which is always nice! And this afternoon, I photographed one of the cutest terriers *ever* - hope to have some pictures of her up tomorrow.

It's been a busy weekend!

No comments: