Friday, March 20, 2009

Paws in Motion Walk

Indy and I will be participating in the 2009 Paws in Motion Walk-a-Thon next weekend to benefit the Manatee County Humane Society. The event is next Saturday, March 28 and will be held at Adventure Park in Lakewood Ranch. We had a great time at last year's event, and I'm just hoping that the weather will be a little cooler this year!

I am sad to admit that I have been a very bad fund raiser...this event kind of snuck up on me, and I'm convinced that I've somehow managed to lose a whole month somewhere. Seriously, it's like I woke up and realized March is almost over...and what happened to February? Bad, bad, bad.


Now I have just one week left to raise some money for the Humane Society and I'm going to try my best. I know that times are tough, but any and all donations are appreciated...the dollars really do add up! As a little incentive, I will be happy to offer a free photography session to anyone (local) who donates at least $50 via my fundraising page, which you can find here: www.firstgiving.com/agilespots.

To my non-local supporters, you will all receive virtual "thank-woos" from Indy...who is really excited to be participating in this event. She's convinced that anytime there is a crowd of people, they all must be there just to see her. A little conceited, yes, but we love her anyway. :)


To learn more about this year's event, please visit www.humanesocietymanatee.org/pawsinmotion.asp. And if you are in the area, and want to join in on the fun, it's not too late to do so!

Many thanks in advance for your support - $5, $10, whatever...it will all go to help the homeless animals of Manatee County.

Indy says "shelter pups rock!"


No comments: