Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cookies!

It's probably not a big surprise, but over here in spotty land, we are big fans of cookies. I should probably emphasize the word "big" since I'm pretty sure that my jeans have gotten a little more "fitted" over the past few months due to some chilly weather cookie indulging (err, overindulging).

Given our cookie love, we were super excited to find out that we won some homemade cookies from our Blogger friend Susan (aka Oz Girl)! Not only did I get some very yummy individually wrapped "I Heart You" cookies, but we also received a bunch of all-natural homemade doggie cookies that I know the spotties will love.

Check out this collection of cookie goodness! (Oh, and there were two full bags of heart cookies, but it seems a few of them um, disappeared.) :)



Peyton says, "I know those are MINE MINE MINE!" (naughty spotty.)



Susan, thank you again for the wonderful cookies! And for my friends who now have cookie envy, be sure to check out "The Lazy G Ranch" blog and online store here.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Ooooooh, cookies! What lucky spotties to have won that stash of goodies!! We're going to check out the online store right now. The girls figure they can run off the calories at our next agility trial :)

Girl Tornado said...

Thanks Kim, I'm sooo glad you've enjoyed the cookies. I know what you mean about the snug pants... I'm having the same issue here. Way too much cookie baking going on, lol. Thanks for the shout-out!

Love that pic of Peyton! :)

Achieve1dream said...

Naughty Spotty!! I bet you have a lot of fun with that nick name! :) Cute picture.