Thursday, June 24, 2010

DACOF Bound!

Florida's annual DACOF competition is this weekend! This is one of my favorite events and I'm looking forward to a FUN weekend with good friends - and several that I don't get to see very often.

SOTC is sending two full teams this year, and we have a great group of dogs and handlers. It's going to be pretty hard to top last year (our team WON + Peyton was high in trial for 24" novice dogs), but no matter how we do, I'm sure we'll have a great time.

Here's my favorite run from last year. Actually it might be one of my favorites ever. :) I think DACOF was the beginning of the end of our start-line stay in trials...



And of course I can't leave Indy out - her DACOF days are over, but our 2008 FAST run is still one of my all time favorite Indy moments. :)


Hope everyone has a great weekend! If you can spare any "stay on course" or even "stay on this planet" thoughts, they are *always* appreciated. :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Run fast, run clean...and most of all, have fun this weekend! We're sending all our best spotted mojo your way since we won't be using it this weekend! Can't wait to hear about your DACOF adventure.