Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Play NOW!

Alert the media - Indy has actually been in a playful mood lately! I'm not quite sure what's come over her, but she actually wants to play...with Peyton!

Unfortunately Peyton has been less than impressed by Indy's advances...which go a little something like this:

I: *bark-bark-bark-bark* play with me!
P: do you hear something?
I: *bark-tap-bark-punch* play NOW play NOW!
P: la-la-la-la-la I can't hear you...
I: *bark-punch-bark-bite-bark-tackle* what are you DEAF? PLAY NOW!
P: *ouch*. mom she just hit me. help.
I: *bark-scream-bark-bite* you stupid boy - PLAY WITH ME!
P: you hate me...you like me...make up your mind you MOODY girl.
I: *bark-bark-bark-bark* whatever. GET LOST.

It's actually pretty entertaining to watch. Here's a little video of her latest attempt...


I don't know what makes me laugh more - Indy's obnoxious and demanding behavior or Peyton's casual response. :)

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Absolutely priceless, Kim! Your description of the encounter was right on the money! My girls got all stirred up just hearing the audio while I watched the video clip!! Send Indy on up here...I've got two girls who are up to the challenge!!

jan said...

Pretty funny!

Kim said...

Lisa, I think Indy already has her bags packed! :)

D.K. Wall said...

Sometimes you just have to be heard, right, Indy?

Kim said...

RIGHT! :)