Sunday, July 5, 2009

2009 DACOF Champs!

I am so excited to announce that our team, the SOTC Speedsters, WON the 2009 DACOF event - out of 37 teams! This is a HUGE accomplishment for our club, as I don't think we've ever made it in the top ten before, let alone come in first place - AND we won by 107 points, with some really tough competition. 

Peyton had an AWESOME weekend, but I first have to do a little bragging on my teammates who totally rocked. We had so much fun and I'm so proud to be a part of such a great group!

Here's a picture of our winning team, minus a few that had to leave early. Just in case you're wondering, I'm the one covered in dirt with the spotty dog. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, well the shelties, aussie, b.c., and lab are all easy agility dogs. But the PUG, schn. and spotty are all very impressive additions to the team. AND you guys won! I'm so glad you guys are made up of something other then b.c. and still did so well.
Congrats to you all!

Jenn said...

That's awesome Kim! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear all about Peyton's runs!

Lisa said...

Way to go, Speedsters! Sounds like an awesome weekend. I'm so anxious to hear about Peyton's runs. He must have been a VERY good boy ;)

Big congrats to you and your team for a fabulous weekend.